Saturday, February 1, 2020

Struggling to grip a men’s 20kg barbell

I just joined a normal gym after being at a CrossFit gym for 4 years. I always used a women’s 15kg barbell for all my lifts but I’m pretty sure my new gym doesn’t have one. I’m not doing Olympic lifts anymore (which sucks tbh) but I’m finding that deadlifts are so much harder for me because I can’t grip the bar in the same way anymore.

Does anyone have any tips for gripping a bar with smaller hands?? Do I just need to suck it up?

submitted by /u/FulfilledSwamp
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...