Sunday, February 16, 2020

When you feel like you’re hitting the wall, during a rep, run, workout, whatever, how do you push through it?

I’m kicking off a fitness campaign for myself this year, I haven’t weighed myself but I am guessing 285 as a starting point and my goal weight is 200 or below by this time next year. I went for a jog, stopped once halfway through(short route but gotta start somewhere) and I had to fight all the way down low to finish it out to my house. My question to you is, what do you do to tear down that wall that we all hit?

submitted by /u/sab3rs
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...