Saturday, April 18, 2020

Anyone getting private gym entry?

Kind of a silly question but I wonder how many people are gaining private entry to a local gym, especially in small towns. I actually know my local gym manager pretty well but never thought about asking him to let me get a private session in the gym as that would be unfair, risky, and what not. But I'm just curious if others have had that experience. If so, I ain't judging. Just wondering what that experience has been like, if any.

submitted by /u/coolfreshguy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yasmin Karachiwala, Trainer To Katrina Kaif And Deepika Padukone, Reveals A Quick 5-Minute Full Body Workout - Onlymyhealth

Yasmin Karachiwala, Trainer To Katrina Kaif And Deepika Padukone, Reveals A Quick 5-Minute Full Body Workout    Onlymyhealth * This article...