Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Can one do circuit bodyweights every day?

Hey there! Its me again, here is a circuit I made and have been following for a few days now. I dont know what to do with it, I know a lot of improvements can be made although I can feel it working for me.

From what I have read, I need 48 hours of rest after a workout. This workout has indeed tired me but the soreness is going away, so do I still need that 48 hours? Also, what other "no-equipment" bodyweight exercises would you recommend? I was thinking of having another set of workout that works the muscles not listed here and do them alternately. What do you think? I need help!

Jumping jacks (Warm up) Pushups (Chest, shoulder, bicep) Planks (Core) Pelvic thrusts (Glutes) Dead bug (Core) Squats (Thigh) Calf raises (Calfs) Bicycle crunch (Core) Elevated dips (Tricep, shoulder) Superman (Back)

submitted by /u/Joshywawawa
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases - Everyday Health

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases    Everyday Health * This article was originally published here ...