Sunday, April 19, 2020

Did exercise get you through a bad place in life?

I’m a heavy alcoholic, it’s cost me a lot. I lost a great job a few months ago due to it, and just in 3 days I lost my partner and place of residence in the same stroke of being a drunken fallible bastard. Of course, my confidence and motivation are at an all time low and I’ve done nothing but sleep where I can as much as I can, sometimes running the TV and a Youtube video the same time to distract myself from my thoughts. Given the times, work is scarce and unemployment is keeping my bills paid and mouth fed at the least. The only direction I can think to take is find a new means of living and give myself better, healthier habits instead of hitting the bottle and playing video games all day. Exercise and getting my body to a better place seems like a genuinely good idea and I’m just wondering if anyone else has any experience to share regarding how getting better physically has directly influenced them getting better mentally.

submitted by /u/Considence1
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...