Friday, April 17, 2020

Does having poor cardio mean you are in poor health?

I'm M 23 188cm 91kg (Body fat is probably around 16%) I've always been a pretty active person, always played sport, I'm on my feet all day at my job and I had been going to the gym for a few months (before this lockdown started) and was starting to show muscle gain.

Anyway I thought while I've got nothing better to do I would just try a 5km run and I felt like death, I did it in 28 minutes but god I really didn't think it would be so painful. Now I've got no intention of being a runner, intact I hate running. But obviously I want to be healthy, so should I be concerned that my cardio fitness is bad, or is cardio completely different to actual health? (also for what it is worth my resting heart rate is 55bpm if that is relevant)

submitted by /u/Arexz
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Do you also have extreme personalities?': Rashmika Mandanna talks about her love-hate relationship with fitness - PINKVILLA

'Do you also have extreme personalities?': Rashmika Mandanna talks about her love-hate relationship with fitness    PINKVILLA * Thi...