Monday, April 20, 2020

Find myself eating a lot more?

Started a routine of jogging at least a mile a day. I try to pace myself but by the end I’m sweating and tired.

My main problem is that I feel like I’m eating a lot more than I want to. I had a smoothie for breakfast an hour after my workout but literally an hour later I ate 3 pieces of toast with almond butter and 2 eggs. An hour after that my mom made dinner and I had steak and rice.

I’m not used to this much physical activity and I’m afraid of losing all of my progress by all of the eating I’m doing. I’m trying to make healthier choices but I’m not sure if I’m eating in excess for the sake of it or if it’s because of the workouts.

submitted by /u/TheTransFantasy
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...