Monday, April 20, 2020

A quick question about me doing sit-ups

Am i a casual-beginner-stay-at-home-excersiser....

But am I the only one or are there more people incapable to doing regular sit-ups?

Like my core is fine, but if i dont counter-weigh my ankles, i will only lift up my feet and my upperbody will hardly come off the ground. At max I will just make an akward V-shape in the air whilst hurting the bones in my lower back.

Like when I put my ankles under my bed or a pile of pillows, I can easily do 25 - 30. But I just seem inbalanced... Any tips?

submitted by /u/PolderMeneer
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...