Saturday, April 18, 2020

Having a small frame is nearly if not just as worse as being short. Anyone else feel this way?

Male, 16, 175 cm, and have a small frame.From what I’ve learned, being tall and having a small frame acceptable, while being relatively short and small framed is possibly the worst starting point one looking to improve himself could have. I have 6 inch flat wrists, plus small hands and feet. I do work out and eat sumptuously, but it feels like no matter what I do, I am indefinitely limited by my bones. I find myself walking around class comparing my wrist size to everyone around me, and I genuinely do not think I have met or seen anyone, besides toddlers, with smaller wrists than mine.

Q:

I’ve heard some grip strengtheners can increase the circumference of a wrist by about a centimeter, is that well grounded in factuality?

submitted by /u/Islamic_hood
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How a 70-year-old fitness fanatic sparked a street workout movement in Hong Kong - South China Morning Post

How a 70-year-old fitness fanatic sparked a street workout movement in Hong Kong    South China Morning Post * This article was originally ...