Monday, April 20, 2020

How to exercise with a positive mindset?

So the Title says most of it; I haven't worked out in a few years and I recently noticed how fat I have gotten. I started to work out again, mostly running, crosstrainer and exercises on my Fitness mat. But every Time I do it i notice how bad my Fitness Level is, everything hurts and I See my Body jiggling and I just find it disgusting. Exercise for me feels like punishment for my bad body and I know that you shouldn't exercise with such a mindset, but I don't know how to Change it. Any tip would be really appreciated-thank you!

submitted by /u/elefantechind
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...