Monday, April 20, 2020

Early AM workouts have taken away my fire

As per title. Long story short I transitioned my workouts to early morning before work. Up at 4am and out of the gym 5:30am. I found this shift very efficient being a father to 2, time management is key. However currently I hate the grind every morning. Find myself just going through the motions. Tough to get in the "mood". I experimented and worked out this weekend during the afternoon and found it amazing. Curious if anyone has had a similar experience or any advice from the dads out there. Thanks

submitted by /u/HowManyPushups
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...