Wednesday, April 22, 2020

is it normal to have days where the amount of reps you can do in a set lessens?

I've been using a set of 20s for about a month while in isolation (making weight loss a goal since I no longer have any excuses not to do it after getting laid off and school got shut down), I've been doing bicep curls among other things and have been steadily going up in my reps since, the other night I got up to 75 (had my off day yesterday) and tonight I only made it to 60 (this is for bicep curls specifically), is there something I'm doing wrong or is it normal to have low activity days once in a while?

side note: before this I did zero physical activity outside of things I needed to do in my day to day life if that has any impact on any responses

submitted by /u/meeseekstodie137
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases - Everyday Health

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases    Everyday Health * This article was originally published here ...