Friday, April 17, 2020

Is P90X/Insanity The Best replacement for the gym?

I've been workng out consistently the past two years with Reddit PPL and seen great results. My goal is to hopefully not lose too much muscle over these few months and lose some weight.

I actually tried Insanity a few years back before starting the gym but it didn't give me the results I wanted. But I've got a much better understanding of nutrition so I'm thinking it could be a reasonable temporary substitute for someone with literally zero equipment and minimal space.

Any thoughts on the workout and possible augmentations?

submitted by /u/Encendi
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crunch Fitness Member Talked About Why She Was Somebody Yelled And Treated Her Badly At A Location. – ‘If you’re seeing this sir, I hope you have a horrible day.’ - Twisted Sifter

Crunch Fitness Member Talked About Why She Was Somebody Yelled And Treated Her Badly At A Location. – ‘If you’re seeing this sir, I hope you...