Wednesday, April 22, 2020

My head is screwing my fitness aspirations up...

Back when I was in 5-6th year high school (17-18 years old) I was starting to do strength training and eating healthier and was doing good, started seeing results, but the college and university came by and looking back now they were just pathetic excuses. Now I’m 23 and I want to look so much better, feel so much better but my poor mental health isn’t helping. I just keep thinking things like ‘well cells start ageing around 25 so why bother?’. I see all these things online saying 12-13 is the best minimum age to start strength training which leaves thinking I’ve wasted ten years and it’s too late to get the build I want. Am I right or is this just my stupid head? There is a great guy, Fraser Wilson, on YouTube who is awesome and my age and I would be content with even slightly resembling his build, I just thinking it’s too late...

submitted by /u/Scrin1759
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases - Everyday Health

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases    Everyday Health * This article was originally published here ...