Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Is doing the exact same workout every day bad?

So for literal months I have been doing the same workout at home using dumbbells and bodyweight, and I have definitely got a more toned physique now. However I haven't really made any muscular gains.

So should I be planning a routine for like monday , wednesday, friday, saturday to give my muscles time to rest and repair?

And if I was to make a workout for specific days, and repeat these workouts for set days every week, would this still work?

Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/XJackatakX
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases - Everyday Health

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases    Everyday Health * This article was originally published here ...