Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Need tips to maximize fat burning

TL:DR Need tips to maximize belly fat burning. Was a couch potato, but now i exercise 30 min everyday on elliptical trainer and keep some kind of calorie intake diet.

Hey, I'm a 29 y male. Been a couch potato the past 5 years. I quit smoking 3 weeks ago after 10 years.

I'm 192 cm (6.3 ft) and 89 kg (196 lbs).

The past 7 days I started working out on an elliptical trainer.

Information about my elliptical:

Orbitrek Energetics 5.1. magnetic

Speed ratio: 1:13 Disc weight: 6 kg. Rotation weight: approx. 20 kg. Resistance level 3 out of 8

The workouts looked like this (first number is minutes of running speed, second number is minutes of walking speed):

Day 1-4
5-5 4-4 3-3 2-2 1-1 (5k; 5,1k; 5,3k; 5,4k) total 15 min running and 15 min walking

Day 5-6
5-5 4-4 3-2 3-1 2-1 (5,7k) total 17 min running and 13 min walking

Day 7 (today)
10 minutes backwards slow
7-3 5-3 4-2 2-2 1-1 (5,9k) total 19 min running and 13 min walking

As for my diet. Morning 80g (2,8 oz) of oats with 3dl (1,3 cups) of milk, lunch differs (sometimes junk like pizza), dinner 2 bananas.

Drinking only water (not counting milk with oats), rarely 3dl of yogurt per day.

Daily calorie intake is about 2000-2500.

The first few days were hard, but now I'm kindof used to it. I plan to get off the elliptical in a few weeks and start running for real.

I have a few questions.

How to maximize fat burning? What should I do in the future?
I already am feeling some results (like better breathing, deeper) but how soon can I expect to see results in belly fat? I plan to stick to this way of lifestyle, but still anxious to see visual results :)

Also I do feel some burning in my thighs and some numbness in the upper body the last 4 days but I put up with it. It usually stops after 15 minutes of workout.

submitted by /u/Veblar
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Fitness Gear of 2024: From Smartwatches to Home Workout Equipment at Amazon Great Indian Festival - Outlook India

Best Fitness Gear of 2024: From Smartwatches to Home Workout Equipment at Amazon Great Indian Festival    Outlook India * This article was ...