Monday, April 20, 2020

Switching from phul on a cut

Hi guys! I have been on PHUL for about 2-3 months now, and I've been cutting for atleast 2. I switched to this from 5/3/1 BBB because I was going on a cut and I figured, hey, hypertrophy is "easier" on a cut then full strength. I have steadily been making progress, strength wise, while losing weight. However, the last 2-3 weeks I've hit a ceiling, and I am feeling more and more shit as I get deeper into the cut. So I am looking for an alternative, pref a program more focused on hypertrophy, and also I am looking for some advice on how you guys did to move on on a cut. Should I just be happy with staying at the strength where I am, and just push on with the cut?

submitted by /u/NoteturNomen
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...