Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Trouble doing Standing Calf Raises with dumbbells

Hey people, apologises if this is the wrong subreddit but I needed to share my problems with doing standing calf raises here. I tend to have some issues with doing this workout exercise.Any time I tip toe and try to pull my heels up, I find myself taking a literal step forward. This always happens, any time I try to put pressure and feel that squeeze. It feel like I’m fighting to walk forward rather than actually train my calves.

Any tips on how to perform this correctly? If anybody could point out where I’m going wrong than that would help.

submitted by /u/thesukh03
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases - Everyday Health

‘Weekend Warrior’ Exercise Can Lower the Risk of Over 200 Diseases    Everyday Health * This article was originally published here ...