Friday, April 17, 2020

What is this machine called?

So I think the rona is getting to me because I have gone down the google rabbit hole looking for this machine I used to use in late 90s and early 2000s. It’s a cardio machine that you recline on at about 45 degrees. Set the weight and then press legs down in a step-like motion to a full extension keeping the weights within the targeted area on the rack. So one leg at a time, not a leg press but it’s not a pedal but not a step. There were preset programs like on a normal cardio machine but it was actual weight plates in the middle. Anyone know or remember? I’ve looked for hours on the internet. It’s driving me crazy. All I know is I used to bust it on that machine. Thanks!

submitted by /u/vasinvamoose
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

'Do you also have extreme personalities?': Rashmika Mandanna talks about her love-hate relationship with fitness - PINKVILLA

'Do you also have extreme personalities?': Rashmika Mandanna talks about her love-hate relationship with fitness    PINKVILLA * Thi...