Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Does the brand of Whey Protein Isolate matter? Are there any that are proven to work better than the others?

I'm currently using Integrated Supplements Whey Protein Isolate (Chocolate) and it's far and away the best protein I've tasted. It's not chalky, it blends super well, and the taste is amazing. I've gone about replacing my lunch by mixing it with a banana, kale, chia seeds, and a little peanut butter powder. It's the bees knees. But at the end of the day I'm drinking the shakes to build more muscle and have more stamina when lifting. So I'm curious if there's any real difference in performance between this one and some of the other brands that advertise more towards bodybuilders?

https://www.amazon.com/Integrated-Supplements-Protein-Supplement-Chocolate/dp/B00147ZOO0

submitted by /u/TheFoxKing5
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...