Saturday, May 30, 2020

Does strength come in waves or is it just me due to being somewhat beginner?

So I have been lifting on and off the last 2 years, started going serious and with proper nutrition ever since October 2019.

I noticed that on some days I just happen to have a lot of strength, feeling good and all. Weight on the bars gets increased and this basically becomes my new working weight or increases again. It's weird to me because the session before I struggle with that weight very much, then it becomes easy "over night", is that normal and does it happen to you as well?

Here are my stats if needed

M25, 5'10" / 177cm, 176lbs / 80kg Body fat (guess) is 17% ? Bench press 8x176lbs / 80kg Squat 6x198lbs / 90kg Deadlift 6x265lbs / 120kg

submitted by /u/aimfoain
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...