Sunday, June 28, 2020

Unexplainable Weight Gain

I’m a 24 year old male sitting at 76.5kg. I follow a powerbuilding style of training. I started going back to the gym 2 weeks ago after they reopened in my country. Prior to that I’ve been cutting and training at home. For some reason, I have gained 1kg since going back the gym although I’m eating the same amount of calories as I was before. I’m also training more and harder at the gym, so if anything I expected to lose more weight.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

submitted by /u/JustSomeManOnReddit
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...