Friday, September 25, 2020

So many questions about jumping rope

Looking into this as a form of cardio to work in. I'm embarrassingly bad at it (trip every 10-30 skips, cannot do double unders) but I know I'll get better. Questions:

What routines do y'all use? Do you go for time or for number of skips?

Should I work this into my lifting- like do a few rounds between sets- or do it before/after lifting as it's own entity?

Should I do this on top of other cardio (running) or is it really enough to be cardio on it's own?

submitted by /u/jumpin_jumpin
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...