Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Is it effective to use both plant protein sources and whey protein sources for protein intake and muscle growth?

Im a vegetarian, so i get most of my intake from beans, tofu, and eggs/milk products. My protein powder for my shakes is vegan protein, but i also have protein bars and those little protein milk carton things that are whey protein. I know that the amino acids in the different types are different, but i dont know exactly how it all works. Can someone explain to me if this will make a difference in how effective my muscle growth will be?

submitted by /u/championr
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...