Thursday, December 24, 2020

How to get over the pain of foam rolling?

I really need help with this. Just got my first foam roller and I just physically can’t stand the pain of rolling out my quads and glutes.

I’m a pretty experience lifter, back when gyms were open I could rep out five plates for my top set squat workouts. In college when I played rugby I had the record at our campus’ athletic gym (including the Pac-10 football team).

I’m also a pretty tough guy I think but I just cannot put any weight on my quads and glutes when rolling them out.

Here’s my leg injury history (right to left) if that helps: Broken kneecap, torn acl, strained meniscus, three times torn hamstrings, torn mcl, cartilage removed.

submitted by /u/ArctcMnkyBshLickr
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights" - Celebwell

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights"    Celebwell * This article was originally publ...