Thursday, December 24, 2020

Is it too late to reverse possible damage I’ve done to my body?

Hi guys. I’m a twenty year old male and for most of my life I have been sedentary. I’ve been sitting down in my life for a lot longer than I’d like to admit and seeing studies stating that a sedentary lifestyle is worse than smoking has motivated me to try and become more active but I am curious: is any damage I’ve done to my body by being sedentary reversible by becoming active? Or will being active simply prevent myself from doing any more harm to my body and help eliminate risk of unnecessary cardiovascular disease risk

Edit: Thank you guys for all the advice and inspiration. This got way more attention then I thought it would and sadly I cannot respond to every single comment but I appreciate each and every one! Thanks again!

submitted by /u/samcom200
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights" - Celebwell

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights"    Celebwell * This article was originally publ...