Friday, December 4, 2020

Not Feeling Plate Pinch Presses in Chest

I'm temporarily switching out bench pressing for pinch plate pressing, as I've been feeling a slight strain in my shoulder when I bench press these days, and want to lay off my shoulder for a while and let it heal without sacrificing training my chest.

The problem, though, is that I'm not feeling the plate pinch press in my chest like I'm supposed to. Instead, my forearms get tired from pinching the plates before I even feel anything in my chest. If I lower the weight enough that my forearms don't get tired, then I can do a million of them and probably am not moving a heavy enough weight to train my chest. If I increase the weight, I still don't feel it in my chest, but my arms can barely hold the plate parallel, and I can barely extend my arms all the way when pushing.

What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/MrDownhillRacer
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...