Sunday, March 28, 2021

If I workout 2-3 hours a day but spend the rest of the day in bed am I cancelling my fitness out?

Sorry if the title is worded poorly. I am training for a military selection (think competitive triathlon or something) and do the workouts that my coach prescribes 7 days a week. Either running and swimming, or running and lifting, or lifting and swimming. Lots of intervals and beatdown workouts. So I'd say fitness wise I'm very active, but other than that I spend 80% of my day sitting in my bed. I'll get up for class or to play video games but most of the time I'm in my bed.

I'm not usually like this, when I had in person college classes I volunteered at the fire station and was over at friend's houses all the time. Now that I'm home and doing online classes I don't really have too many friends to hang out with and spend most of my time at home.

How detrimental is this to my health? And am I more importantly limiting fitness my progression?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ReesesPieces2020
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...