Sunday, December 5, 2021

How to gain confidence in the gym when I'm the one lifting the least weight?

Whenever I'm in the gym I never see anyone lifting a lighter weight than me, and I always seem to be the smallest looking guy in there.

I'm looking for ways to reduce the gym anxiety and gain confidence so that I can concentrate on my sets rather than the people around me.

Edit: Thank you for all of the great help that you have all provided! As there are so many replies, I can't respond to them all but I will read every comment. Thanks again! :)

submitted by /u/onigk61
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...