Monday, January 6, 2020

Are cardio/HIIT/dance youtube videos worth doing to increase cardio fitness vs. conventional methods?

I lift 3-4 times a week. I'd like to add some cardio to my routine be more well-rounded. Just looking for an option outside of running to increase cardio fitness and supplement my lifts.

Does anyone use youtube cardio videos (like the POPSUGAR ones marketed toward women) for their cardio? Are these a waste of time? Any recommendations?

My gym has an indoor track, airdynes, an elliptical. It also has some "conditioning" equipment like sleds and tires. Am I better off using some combination of these?

submitted by /u/BrownieBones
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights" - Celebwell

Fitness Influencer Cassey Ho in Two-Piece Workout Gear Shares "Run Ruffle Tights"    Celebwell * This article was originally publ...