Friday, January 31, 2020

I’m interested in losing weight and being more physically fit but I’m not sure how

I’m 15, about 5’8” with not much muscle and I’m pretty overweight. I HATE being this way and want to change myself for the better but I’m not sure how. I’ve found it hard to stick to diets in the past as I’ve found that they’re not only time consuming and expensive, but also that I’m just not good at sticking to them. I’d like to get into working out but I’d MUCH prefer exercising at home. I have access to dumbbell weights and a treadmill. Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

submitted by /u/ajax4744
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life - Irish Independent

No time to workout? These six health hacks show how to incorporate exercise into daily life    Irish Independent * This article was origina...