Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Legs suddenly shaking during squats and leg press despite no change in form or even weight. Any advice?

If this should be posted in a weekly thread or similar let me know and I'll head right over.

So, I did some heavy deads the other day and decided to take an extra day off due to the soreness then came back today for legs. Tried for squats and knew I wasn't hitting any big numbers so I just went for a lighter day. Went ok and headed to leg press later on, was shaking like a leaf for some really easy weight for me and now I'm concerned. No change in weight, no change in form, slightly later gym time. I'm almost 100% sure it is either diet-related or due to the heavy deadlifts. Also, this is after 5 days of having basically a vacation diet.

Finally, my question is this: what should I be looking for in my diet that I may be missing? What things seem to cause tremors in people when they don't have enough/too much of it?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Epicpotato119
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Influencer Meggan Grubb in Two-Piece Workout Gear is "Ready to Build' - Celebwell

Fitness Influencer Meggan Grubb in Two-Piece Workout Gear is "Ready to Build'    Celebwell * This article was originally published...