Wednesday, January 8, 2020

What is the standard amount of cardio that a person should be getting if they are already lifting weights?

For example, the AHA states that a person should get 150 minutes a week of moderate cardiovascular exercise in. However, what about if the person already lifts weights? I'm already lifting 4 times a week for about an hour to an hour a half at a time. I still want to get cardio in, but I'm unsure how I'm going to be able to, let's say, accomplish about 37.5 minutes of cardio on each of those days after my weight session. I know breaking it up would help, but I still don't see how I'd be able to get, let's say, 30 minutes of cardio five times a week neither. It feels like a lot. Does anybody know the recommendation to abide by if weight training is factored into the equation?

submitted by /u/Mystik-Palace
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...