Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Working out after getting a tattoo?

So basically I am scheduled to get my very first tattoo. Tattoo is pretty big and it will be on the inner side of my forearm. The questions is when is it safe to get a workout in?

I have a small home gym and do mostly heavy full body routine with compound exercises. Squats, bench, deadlifts, pretty much evertything you can do with a barbell and a dumbell.

I read some articles on the internet, but I could not get a clear answer, so Im looking for someone who has the experience, and since lot of you guys are inked, this seemed like a good place to ask.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/DuraSky
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo" - Celebwell

Socialite Larsa Pippen in Two-Piece Workout Gear Says "Xo"    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...