Monday, April 20, 2020

Am i doing it wrong?

Hi there, been doing calisthenics for about 3 months now, but ive been dealing with sudden thigh/legs problems while performing ab excercise.. i do feel the abs whenever i am doing f.e russian twists, but really less (thought i got used to it and i need to up the reps), but suddenly last 2 weeks are horrible for me, since everytime I do these my thighs just restrict me to keep holding on for more, even if I can hold for 10 more seconds, as i keep my legs stretched in the air they just burn and i cant hold them in that position, making the abs workout inefective.. is anyone able to provide help?

submitted by /u/EpicFail8221
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...