Friday, April 17, 2020

How much calories should I be in taking for bulking?

I’ve been cutting calories for a while and now I decided to start bulking. I use my fitness pal to track my calories. Should I strive to try to gain 1 pound of muscle a week or 0.5 pounds a week? To gain 1 pound a week I need to be eating 2,700 a day but with the 0.5, it says I should be eating 2,500 a day. I need some advice here since I don’t really want to start gaining fat since if I try to achieve gaining a pound a week. But I also wanna make sure I’m eating the right amount so I can actually gain muscle.

(Btw I’m 16, but I can’t use My Fitness Pal unless I’m 18 so I was wondering if the data is messed up by any chance do to my age)

submitted by /u/iamangelo1207
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

How a 70-year-old fitness fanatic sparked a street workout movement in Hong Kong - South China Morning Post

How a 70-year-old fitness fanatic sparked a street workout movement in Hong Kong    South China Morning Post * This article was originally ...