Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Looking for a 3 month program incorporating HIITs & running, 28 Male

Hi,

Title says it all really. I am looking for a 3 month program that I can incorporate both Hiit's and running. Since I have been in lockdown for 5 weeks I have really stepped up my exercise routine, running 2/3 times a week and also incorporating 2 hiits in as well but I need some structure and a plan to follow. Obviously as I am in lockdown I need flexibility with what equipment I can use but I have a spin bike, few weights and plenty of outdoor space to run in.

My nutrition is going well and I have lost some weight but I am ideally looking to get my body fat down while increasing some muscle. I am 6'1 and weigh 84kg. I really want to shred the fat, so this is my ultimate aim. I really want to get into it as I am worried when lockdown ends I will be back at the pub and my motivation will tail off so please hit me up in the comments with any plans (preferably free) would appreciate any help!

submitted by /u/desful
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Workout Apps for 2024 - Surge Radio

Best Workout Apps for 2024    Surge Radio * This article was originally published here