Sunday, April 19, 2020

Stuck at the same weight since 3 months

Hi

I am new into Fitness, I started lifting weights at november 2019, and I noticed that since January 2020 I haven't noticed a single gain. I used to workout 2 days a week (every 3 days), but since I haven't seen any progress since 2 months, on April 3, I decided to reduce the days of recovery and now I workout 3 days a week (every 2 days). Not sure if this will improve my current situation. Since I strated working out more, I started noticing some progress after 10 days, but unfortunately I skipped a workout and had poor sleep because I was working for an architecture project, that was 4 days without working out. and I felt like I lost my progress.

I think that a possible reason about why I haven't gaining muscle could be:

1-. Skipping workouts: During January a noticed some gains but all the progress was lost because I skipped 3 workouts in 10 days due to the ammount of work in college

2-. Too much recovery: Before April 3 I used to working out 2 days a week instead of 3 days.

Here is my workout, including recovery. I use a Blufit Home Gym. The machine has 9 bars, each bars weights approximately 10 lb or 4.5 kg

4x Butterflies (10 repetitions) 3 bars

5 min

4x Lat pulldown (10 repetitions) 4 bars

5 min

4x Preacher curl (10 repetitions) 2 bars

5 min

4x Leg extension (10 repetitions) 4 bars

5 min

2x Pulse lunges (15 repetitions per leg)

30 seconds

2x Bridges (30 repetitions)

30 seconds

2x Donkey Kicks (20 repetitions per leg)

submitted by /u/_NextGen24_
[link] [comments]

* This article was originally published here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas - Celebwell

Golf Stunner Henni Zuël in Workout Gear Models Adidas    Celebwell * This article was originally published here ...